View Single Post
Old 07.24.2017, 09:52 AM   #21332
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
O man. Thats all kinds of fucked up. I thought she had already gone. But the dog--awful news. My cat died last year. Terrible. I know how it feels. Sorry man.

Anyway just go on a matinee and dont make it a "date". It's just a movie.

She was going to go at the end of May, then it became the end of June, now it's the end of July. Made for a summer of constantly bracing for impact that never seems to come, but she's moved most of her stuff into storage at this point, and it's not going to be much longer.

The dog... god fucking dammit. I suck at losing pets. Lost my childhood dog when I went off to college. He got sick about a month after I left, and 3 months later I got a call. Fucked my entire life up. I've lost one rescue dog and one cat since, and while I still have my cat from 2006, who's crossed the country with me and been a really healing presence (he's, like, my best friend), my dog is going to be irreplaceable. Not looking forward to what comes next.

You'd think losing pets would get easier as you get older, but it doesn't. I think it actually gets harder.

Yeah, I'll go to a matinee or something.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|