View Single Post
Old 07.22.2017, 09:25 AM   #48931
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Beat it is dumb. But I did love the song way before wishkaw. Agree the live version is better tho.

Another part of it is probably that in 1996, I/we was/were in the absolute thick of post-Nirvana what-the-fuckness. When the news hit that the album was coming, it was a bittersweet. "Yay, new Nirvana album" tempered with, "Just a live album, and that's the best we're ever going to get." But "Aneurysm" was the song used to promote the release, and it had its own video, and watching it for the first time was pretty fucking cathartic. Packed a real wallop. It's an experience I'll never forget, and I didn't listen to any other track more that year. Maybe it was just all the "feels" as the kids say, but I'm over the feels at this point and I still think this version shakes fucking mountains.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|