View Single Post
Old 07.16.2017, 07:03 PM   #21300
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
aahhhhhhhhh.... that sounds ultra-interesting.

been looking for it already but it's not available yet in my various rental services-- not even listed as "save for when available." i'll keep looking though, seems to be on youtube (but uffff, youtube...)

would you triple that bill with excalibur?? the 80s one w/ merlin.

never seen carnival of souls, but i'll check out & add. "halloween" is a whole season for me, covering the early fall to the solstice more or less. starts with tragedies and gets gorier by the week ha ha ha ha ha. then it breaks into winter satire. i'm crazy, i know, but somehow it works...

I just read an article about how YouTube and Google are essentially ripping off content creators from the past, present, and future, in ways that make being an up and coming artist in film/music about as financially viable as being a field slave.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|