View Single Post
Old 07.09.2017, 04:17 PM   #674
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
50 Cent talking shit about 4:44

"“I listened to Jay s***, that 4:44 … I thought the s*** was a’ight. I liked the s***, but I’m gonna keep it 100 — the s*** was a little … the s*** was too smart. I felt like I was supposed to be wearing like glasses … and like a tie, a f***ing sweater around my waist. It was like Ivy League s***.” “Now Imma tell you the truth: n****s is high out here, so they don’t wanna hear that s***. They just wanna have a good time. You know what I’m saying? And f*** that—you can’t be the best rapper at 47 because the new n****s is here. They coming with new s*** going on.”
“That’s why I was laughing with the Joe Budden n**** with the Migos n****s ’cause they up. They up next, you gotta let the young n****s come in. N****s f***ing with Future and all this. Leave them n****s alone man, b, what the f*** is the matter with you, man?”
“I ain’t gon’ hold you up son, that s*** was like golf course music,” he added. (emphasis added cuz its funny)

^
Says the guy who filed for bankruptcy last year, and has been irrelevant for twice as long as he was hot shit.

Says the guy who, as recently as 2015, released a big, monstrous, bloated terrible piece of shit album that was universally panned, and predictable as fuck. Resting entirely on laurels that weren't even present.

Says the guy who has attempted to be the very kind of simultaneous corporate figurehead and hip-hop elder statesman that Jay actually is, but who failed at both endeavors miserably. The former because of shitty business decisions, the latter because he overstayed his welcome (his time was over long before Kanye obliterated him in first week sales in '07, signaling the end of the gangsta rap second coming).

Says the only guy who has ever been beateb in a rap feud by Rick fucking Ross (another fossil who is WAY past his prime).

I have nothing against 50 Cent, and I like many of his songs, and he is funny as fuck sometimes, but what a stupid thing for him, of all people, to say. It doesn't even make sense! Should Bob Dylan have stopped making music 39 years ago because it was someone else's turn? That's not how shit works. If you earn yourself a long run at the top, good for you. There's no rule saying you have to roll over. And Jay's not even peddling the same product as the "new" cats. I feel like this album is closer in spirit to We Got it From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service.

Yeah. So. I have plenty of shit I could talk about Jay, but none of that shit has to do with his music being "too smart" or him not moving over for XXXtentación or whoever-the-fuck.

It's a good album. Better than anything 50 Cent's ever released. Poor guy is worse off than Lil Wayne (who is, like, legitimately fucking CRAZY -- crazier than Kanye, and a little bit scary about it -- in ways nobody ever talks about because nobody ever talks about him). But at least Wayne is still scoring hits on features with Chance and Nicki and Solange.

Bad form, Fiddy.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|