View Single Post
Old 07.08.2017, 10:13 PM   #672
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
BTW, louder, NR... have you seen this animated Viceland video featuring Ninja from Die Antwood? It's about how Ninja once went over to Kanye's house and found himself in the middle of a super-serious basketball game between Kanye and his crew and Drake and his entourage.

The time Kanye and Ninja of Die Antwood played basketball at Drake's (YouTube)

It's fucking... hilarious.

Apparently Kanye is totally spaced out, but Drake is the real villain. A total douche. Much fun is made of Drake and his doucheliness. Also, apparently Drake and his entourage are, like, obsessed with basketball and are all really good, and Kanye's crew is kind of not.

There's a cute bit where Ninja talks about how Kanye would take all these ridiculous, acrobatic jump shots and trick shots and just fucking MISS, time after time, but didn't let that stop him, or deter him even in the slightest, and he goes on to actually MAKE one of these crazy shots that ended up winning that game for his team.

Nobody comes out smelling like roses exactly, but after watching this video, I think I actually liked Kanye even more, and liked Drake even less (neither of which was previously thought possible.
Ha! I actually read ABOUT this story before, but didn't know there was a video. Gonna watch later today for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
ALSO, Louder, yes I watched the video for "The Story of O.J." and it's troubling but also fucking brilliant. I think it made me like the song even more, as the video shines a light on several sub-issues of racism and black stereotyping that the song doesn't touch on (since it's largely about financial independence, and the "freedom" it can provide).

Great... GREAT video. Terrifying and spooky as fuck, but great. Seriously.
Yes bro it's amazing, that's why I wanted y'all to watch it so badly. Seriously made the song even better!

The line about OJ is one of the strongest of the year, for sure.

I love how Jay delivers his lyrics in a conversational manner, you know? Makes it sound like he's speaking to the listener directly, his flow is more dynamic that way and just jazzy as fuck.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|