View Single Post
Old 07.05.2017, 09:36 PM   #1335
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i know. it's a common language artifact. which is why it happened-- it's so ingrained. marketese becomes common parlance.

but yeah hulu would save you a ton of money over itunes ha ha ha-- if you can find what you like there.

i'm getting into prime video a bit. not such a huge selection, so it takes some exploration to find the good stuff, but the thing is that it's "free" for me (since i really get a lot from prime, living here in the sticks). and it can be offlined in places with good connections.

speaking of shit, tried watching some anime by miyazaki's son and my fuck it was such utter garbage. 2 hours of a baby going googoo gaagaaa-- no. he's got some sort of daddy issues for sure and i don't blame him for them, but i can't watch his fantasy projections.

it's like that movie about louis khan. did you ever see it? made by his lovechild. jeezus christ. i pity the fool. i did learn about louis khan though, who was a great architect. just did not care for the therapy session.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|