View Single Post
Old 07.05.2017, 10:52 AM   #1332
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
shes's the woman with the flower dress in agents of S.H.I.T.

so much better here!

Well, she *was* that chick. But that chick became another thing altogether (same actress) and then died. Hahaha. She was irritating as fuck.

I trust you won't mind the spoiler because it's from a few years ago and you don't seem inclined to try the show out again -- though it has gotten a LOT better.

Anyway, I'm pumped about Preacher now. I can't imagine how some of the stuff from the comic is going to translate to TV, but whatever. I'm game to find out. First episode really grabbed me, and seemed to work on all levels.

I wish the show was on Netflix though. Maybe I should invest the $8/month Hulu. This iTunes shit is getting pricey. I didn't used to watch so much shit, but life is stressful and I don't drink, so... yah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|