View Single Post
Old 07.03.2017, 10:00 AM   #152
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow. I can't read anything on that page except for band names. Lol.

But listen dude, if I was attending a massive festival, one of my main spots would be the DJ tent. It's secluded from the big pop stages, and as long as it's not an EDM-heavy DJ list, it would be a place of welcome respite from the throngs of people.

This is exactly where I'd go in between my absolute must-see main stage artists, and I would be on the lookout for hot new shit to spread the word about. Don't be nervous man. If I caught a set like yours at a fedtival, it would make my freaking day. It would cut through the din, and I'd be very intersted in finding out more.

But don't be nervous man. You are very good at this, and you caught my ear like a fishhook. Just go do your thing and know that you're likely offering something that a lot of your peers won't have on tap, so to speak.

yeah, the tent I'll play in, will be mostly experimental music and techno and that kind of stuff.
I've prepared my set in a slightly different way than the one you've seen on the video - this is going to be a bit more beat driven, weird twitchy beats, a bit like 2-step or early Aphex Twin, but I don't really know, I'm not a real expert on music with beats. but it sounds pretty cool.

Thanks for the support man, by the way. To both you and SYRfox. I'm scared shitless, though I know I'll go out there and do my best.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|