View Single Post
Old 06.28.2017, 12:38 PM   #334
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
PS: did you guys know that (80's) GI Joe was actually created with the intention of it being about Nick Fury's son and SHIELD fighting Hydra? But when they couldnt' get an OK from Marvel, they bought the rights to the old GI Joe name, and Nick Fury's son became Duke, Shield became GI Joe and Hydra became Cobra?

That's kind of awesome, right?

I don't know any thing about GI Joe except that I once had a toy that was a black cobra ninja and he was THE BEST for fighting other toys. He always won all the little tournaments I had, and he was evil and cruel and eventually Batman would beat him, after failing once. Sometimes cobra guy would kill Wolverine (which for some reason made Batman super angry and vengeance-crazed).

It was all basically like the movie Kick Boxer.. or BloodSport. All happening in my lap with little men.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|