View Single Post
Old 06.28.2017, 11:52 AM   #332
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah I saw that Deadpool cover. What's that... #32 I think? I was like "oh no" because I really didn't want a SE crossover issue. And skipped that one.

It's def just a taste thing. Spies/espionage/etc - not my thing. Just not into it.

The other thing is - and the same could be said for pretty much all the really recent Marvel events - I feel like SE will just not have any real consequence. The whole Marvel Legacy thing that's coming in September feels like a Rebirth-esque reset button is being pushed. They're going back to legacy numbering and everything. So I don't know. Maybe the plan for SE is just to blow up the Marvel universe so we can start over?

But again, the bottom line is that the whole spy double-agent thing... it's just not something that interests me.