Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2017, 08:05 PM   #36
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
SACRILEGE.

Can you for ONCE not refer to something linked to Jay-Z and his buddies? It's TILDA Swinton, you sick kanyewestfreudianslip degenerate!

Wait, how is Tilda Swinton linked to Jay-Z? I genuinely have no idea, or if I do I've forgotten and it's been pushed to the absolute back of my brain. I known of no degrees of Kevin Bacon between Tilda and Jay or between Tilda and Kanye.

Also, I'm really not that big into Jay anymore, and I don't think I talk about him much at all anymore. He has a new album coming, so I'm fervently hoping it isn't a disappointment, so I've mentioned him recently, but it's not as though I talk about Jay Z with any kind of regularity here. Kanye? Yeah. Kendrick? But Jay Z? Not in a while mon frere... not in a while.

Also shut up!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|