Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.23.2017, 07:50 PM   #32
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I'm gonna answer my own question: Vincent D'Onofrio. Private Leonard "Gomer Pyle" Lawrence -> Detective Robert Goren -> Edgar the Bug.

He's played a lot of different roles, but he's settled into type at this point. And he never played any of them particularly well. I mean, he's not bad, but he's not great.

Daniel Day Lewis has the kind of range you're talking about.

Christian Bale is not to be overlooked either. I think he's going for kind of a modern Deniro kind of thing. Or maybe Pacino. His Batman role was his most boring and straight-forward by far. Look at American Psycho > The Machinist > the Fighter > American Hustle > the Big Short. He's really quite something.

There was another actor who came to mind, but I lost the thread when I was masturbating all over Christian Bale just now. Hmm...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|