View Single Post
Old 06.09.2017, 09:19 PM   #8560
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
for latin american teams it's harder to win it all in general, especially in recent decades, because their players are scattered all over creation, so there's no core team to hold them together, and they must make up for it with extra talent.

True... I gotta tell ya though, if nobody fucks with Sampaoli and the guy doesn't lose his mind, Argentina could finally become the team they're always threatening to be but always ends up being flushed down the crapper and whining like little bitches. I fear the Sampa-Style!

On the other hand, when he was in charge of the Chilean national team he was interviewed by some Argentinian mook on TV and Sampaoli told him that players like Messi and Agüero couldn't be asked to make the same "sacrifices" on the pitch (e.g. constantly press on the rival's last line as if their lives depended on it) that guys like Alexis, Vargas or Medel make for 90 minutes.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|