View Single Post
Old 06.09.2017, 09:04 PM   #8559
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Come to think of it, you're damn right, as Chile's goal today proves: Alexis and Isla know exactly how to get in sync after their years together in Udinese.

well, yeah, germany did the same with its bayern core, and before it was spain with barcelona, for italy it's probably juve, etc.

with england i suppose it's the entire opposite-- they suck internationally because there is no great english team where english players are the core (is there? most stars i can think of are international).

for latin american teams it's harder to win it all in general, especially in recent decades, because their players are scattered all over creation, so there's no core team to hold them together, and they must make up for it with extra talent.

i mean imagine if suárez, neymar and messi could play together as... say, "the south atlantic team". it would be bananas. but come international season they scatter and dry up alone.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|