View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 11:22 AM   #8546
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
One thing I fucking HATE hearing whether it be about Pep, Mourinho or any of the great managers out there is when people say "I could manage that team". Friend of mine said it last night and I damn near ripped his head off.

If you can't see what Pep did to that Barcelona team, or Ancelotti at Milan or the rest, then you're totally blind and no better at making judgement than the guy who watches football once in a blue moon.

Sure, there are some players out there you can back off and know they'll do the job. The obvious ones being Ramos, Ronaldo and Marcelo. However, when you have young players in your squad like Isco, Asensio or Varane who are still green and need fine tuning that's where Zidane has stepped up and shown how good of a manager he is already.

The improvement in those players over the last two seasons has been massive.

It's gonna be interesting to see who Madrid do go out and buy this summer. Hazard and De Gea being the obvious targets, oh and Charlie Adam (who wouldn't want him?)

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|