View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 10:54 AM   #1176
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
not worried about social upside. I support artists by attending concerts, buying merch, I spend money that goes directly to the artists. No non-superstar musicians make any money off of the Record Store Day releases for example. Only the top 5% earners get a taste of the sales.

record labels are pimps, claiming to provide a service in exchange for money. They chew up and spit out 100 bands to get one Coldplay they can milk to death for four decades. They are the ones who hate piracy. They are the ones who killed Napster with lawsuits, shifting all the negative blame to Metallica. hahahhaha.

see this is the kind of rationale that i oppose so adamantly

if you said "i steal because i'm selfish and greedy and i'm getting a benefit from it" i'd be like, okay, an honest thief. i don't mind a rascal so much. fuck, some of the people i admire the most are rascals--like luis suárez.

but what i hate is the sociopathic rationalizations of "im good and holy and look at the bad man over there!"

fucking shit, drives me bananas. the denial and the coverups and the fake cloak of moral purity. fucking bullshit!

just admit you enjoy thieving and getting away with it. that would be a lot more respectable than the hypocrisy and feeble rationalizations.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|