View Single Post
Old 05.22.2017, 10:41 AM   #8501
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
more fish for conte!

ha ha ha. sorry i can't help my ears

anyway dont know about the big bundesliga story as i don't follow the press so assiduously. i have a number of stories that call my attention right now

1. lahm retiring. fucking sad! and he's still so good! he and xabi alonso had a little pregame ceremony this saturday. i couldn't watch a lot

2. werder bremen making a comeback after being in the wildnerness for years. well not a comeback proper-- they placed 8th and it's only been a good 1/2 season. but they gave dortmund a run for their money in the last game. dortmund ended winning 4-3 from a bit of individual talent/great luck.

3. wolfsburg on freefall. after losing to hamburg on the last date, they'll be on a relegation playoff. wolfsburg! wtf! they were the new dortmund when dortmund collapsed. were playing europe and the pokal final. and now? holy fuck..

their manager has to also be the biggest flop.

4. speaking of flops, i think thomas tuchel has failed to fulfill expectations. not a massive flop but yeah they almost placed 4th this season. got to 3rd by the proverbial cunthair but far behind 2nd place and waaay behind bayern.

5. oh and ancelotti not a flop based on sheer overpowering the competition but his system doesn't seem to have quite gelled for me. of course i don't measure them by bundesliga standards, i measure them by champions league standards, which is probably how one also judges teams like juventus or real madrid.

6. the biggest revelation of the year timo werner from rb leipzig. also démbélé. they're gonna get some MASSIVE offers this transfer season. also little pulisic has become such a star so soon and so young. best USA player in history already ha ha ha. im serious. well, outside of tim howard anyway.

7. hoffenheim in the champions league next year. sure, they'll have to qualify for the group stage first but not bad at all.

8. well yes, rb leipzig, which reminds me of the old dortmund under klopp. extra bonus: the fans have a great j.s. bach flag. of which i post a picture right next.

can you spot him? with the shades? aaaahaaaa haaaa haaaaa!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|