View Single Post
Old 04.19.2017, 11:01 AM   #40229
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
This year, I realized I fucked up my taxes the past several years. Probably owe about a grand. Not sure if I should fess up or wait to be found out. Fucking Trump.

Also lawn mower is fucked, but that doesn't really matter because the front yard is getting close to becoming a swamp due to some weird drainage issue I'm too fucking stupid to figure out. Man, I'm too fucking stupid when it comes to shit that matters.

---

Sorry to hear of heartbreak, but this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
tomorrow I'm gonna drive to Colorado with my dog. Gonna take him on a little vacation to check out mountains, smoke some weed, and also check out an arcade there. I think my friend who moved to Salt Lake City might meet me up there too...so that'd be cool.

sounds more fun than a relationship.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|