View Single Post
Old 04.16.2017, 12:23 PM   #404
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I don't get it.

Kendrick was just talking about his own preference. Rappers say they like thick, curvy girls with big asses all day and no one complains. Kendrick says he's into natural beauty and all of a sudden they're fuming.

Did you read the whole thing? This is so weird. It's indicative of a lager cultural issue where women seem determined to devalue and undermine one another. I can't speak to black culture specifically, but white bitches do the same thing. The way women lambasted Hillary Clinton for her "uppitiness" and supposed lack of authenticity while at the same time championing a known sexual predator... it's shocking.

I just thought that was interesting.

Also, "That's my Bitch" is less sexist than people think. Listen to the chorus. It's borderline feminist. Not saying I like the phrasing or whatever, but ... y'know... that's a weird song to pick. And since when is it "Kanye's" song? It's a WTT joint. Blah. People are stupid.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|