View Single Post
Old 04.11.2017, 11:38 AM   #8242
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
"Palace wanted it more. You could sense that from the kick-off," Theo Walcott, Arsenal's stand-in captain, said.

This said it all for me. They're meant to be fighting to get a champions league place and then he says that. Absolute knobheads the lot of them. I actually feel kinda sorry for Sanchez. He must have gotten to the point where he's thinking "What more can I do?" and yet the rest of the team are still bang average.

Problem is that Wenger has only himself to blame. That's his team right there. He's approved of every player and they've shown that he massively overpaid for them, and he's been unable to coax more than a couple of decent performances from them all season.

Give me £7 million Gana over £30 million Xhaka any day.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|