View Single Post
Old 03.23.2017, 02:09 PM   #20851
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha--thanks melly. forgot to answer due to being traumatized by politics

yeah, la teta y la luna is the first bigas luna movie i saw like 20 years ago i think

jamón jamón was also great, but i could never find the golden huevos (ha) till now

mathilda may IS estrellita though, there is no "teta" except for the big one in the sky ha ha ha ha...

dont know about what missus peter lynch talks about-- my wife loved the movie when i showed it to her some years ago. teté's theory of milk economics, was it brilliant or what? so childish, and yet.. so true ha haha. sex as a milk exchange.

damn, the guy was a real artist. a pity he's dead.

Why thank you good sir It's nice to know that you appreciate my typing efforts on behalf of Peter Lynch, otherwise SYG-viewers will assume that the whole thing was simply some random keyboard-bashing that I put together myself. I agree with you about Bigas Luna - a shame he never got quite the recognition he deserved over here (unless Mark "I could've been in Gallon Drunk, you know!" Kermode has started banging on about him in more recent times), but I think his work stands up to repeat viewing to this day.

Seeing as Lynch mentions Tinto Brass (sorry, I mean Maestro), if you're interested, check out some of his late 60's films, such as "L'Urlo". They make absolutely no sense whatsoever - even the late Warhol would have judged them as being "too random" - but they're still great fun to watch. Not too sure what you better half would make of them, though!

Does anyone here want to read my review of "I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle?"

Yours always, Melly (currently building a shrine to Claudia Kroll) SingsDoom.