View Single Post
Old 03.15.2017, 01:53 PM   #8132
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I was thinking more about the fact that the aggregate score is pretty crazy (there's also a two-goal difference in the other game, but El Defensivo Aleti is leading and the match is in Madrid: doesn't sound very enticing). Now, hey, if what you want is Pep in deranged mode, more power to ya!

This reminds me, how about Guardiola himself — did you see him play? No? What the hell is going ON here?!
i never had global fútbol outside the world cup until... 2010

the us doesn't /didn't have great coverage. formerly it was only the spanish channels and mostly mexicoverage.

i've never/rarely had cable tv.

i started watching bundesliga on espn3 (online) after the 2010 world cup (we found it somehow). then it went to cable on goltv (bilingual) then fox finally took it a couple of years ago as goltv collapsed.

fox had the prem on their online service, lost it to nbc but kept bundesliga and champions.

and that's how i watch now. fucksucker2go.com

if guardiola ever played in a world cup, i don't remember him
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|