View Single Post
Old 03.14.2017, 05:33 PM   #20837
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
same here

i'm so fucking addled, but in a good way. office work! oodles of it! swamped!

i kinda liked it.

oh yes-- the thing-- i found it independently/simultaneously. we must have been looking at the same time.

the issue of internet on a donkey cart is separate. sounds like comedy, but no-- i have to go elsewhere to offline the files

i might get an apple tv so i can pump shit from the thing to the it

can you do that w/ netflix?

see, i'm rambling now.

I don't know much about Apple TV. I should, because I'm, like, kind of an Apple dude, just because it's so goddamn easy. But it's just a box that allows you to sync up your iCloud and iTunes shit trough your tv. It's not an actual tv. But still... I'm sure Netflix is compatible with it. There's an iOS / OS X Netflix app, so... makes sense.

But if connectivity is your issue, I'm not sure Apple TV will help. It doesn't transmit wifi or anything. It's basically a Bluetooth device. If you already have an iPhone or iPad with with 4G, or if you already have a wifi network, the Apple TV received can act as a hotstpot, but again, it doesn't send the signals.

Apple is very weird about that. Like, if they offered actual internet service in addition to devices, they'd have a lock on the market of pretty much everything. But I'm sure they have contracts with Verizon and Sprint that they don't want to fuck up. Lotsa $$$ in iProducts live at the Verizon store.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|