View Single Post
Old 03.11.2017, 06:59 PM   #8111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah it was harsh on the action itself, but it was correct on the updated "dogso" rule which is why the lineman called the ref for a revision and the red was applied. it was a pull with no possibility to play the ball.

as for the heart in a fight-- okay, i hear that. and yeah they deflated horribly.

and back to barcelona --this is why suárez is so fucking incredible. from the start, blam, scores, and every time, you see it in his face, he wants it more than anybody else, he never fucking quits. he's got, what's the word, "spirit." it's not just balls-- it's-- he really fucking wants to win. whatever shortcomings he's shown over the years always stem from that. and that i can totally forgive in a player.

but the whole of barcelona--and the crowd--were amazing in those last minutes, i mean, everyone was standing up, right? (or maybe i dreamed it). it was a glorious sight. it was like that movie with rocky and pelé and the concentration camp. ah ah ah ha. i'm glad i witnessed that last goal live. it was fucking magic. and the replay did not disappoint. someone should make a movie out of it.

now i'm really intrigued for what they can do the rest of the tournament. fingers crossed for bayern to avoid them until the final ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|