View Single Post
Old 03.11.2017, 04:29 PM   #8109
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
finished watching plus rewatched highlights of arsenal-bayern

---

first thing, arsenal: i was sorry about the abusive result but also in wenger's defense arsenal was doing very well until koscienly fucked it up for them. watch that game & see. why nobody wants to crucify kosciely for his fuckup? wenger didn't make him commit that stupid foul. i feel bad for the old man. then again, he could have switched tactics but didn't (can arsenal ever switch tactics?).

second: barcelona. great achievement and all, insane last few minutes, but let us also give credit to psg shitting the bed. instead of trying to score a 2nd (very doable, di maria almost made it happen), they take out draxler and put in a defender. nah.

had they put in a 2nd goal it probably would have taken the wind out of barca's sails. bad strategy in my view, as barca had no away goals, but hindsight is 20/20.

as for suarez beign a twat, sure whatever, but i thought he was brilliant all along, was always fighting for a goal, and when it came to diving-- everybody was kung fu fighting. marquinhos diving, neymar diving, everyone diving, and why do you put your arm on suarez throat, fuck that, good penalty even if he doesn't fall. as the commentators said marquinhos wasn't even looking at the ball.

so, yeah, great historic game and amazing mental presence by barcelona (with the help of an INSANE and gloriously supporting crowd) and very poor showing & decision-making by PSG and their coach. oh man. the last 10 minutes of the game were barcelona's glory. but the first 85 were psg blowing their chances.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|