View Single Post
Old 02.27.2017, 11:10 AM   #20775
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
as a basic dude i have never cared much for fashion, and as proof of this i'll declar i bought a pair of jeans at costco just yesterday, but as an appreciator of the arts i've learned to never underestimate fashion people-- they have more talent, grit, discipline, imagination, energy, balls, sensibility, aesthetic instincts and money than most people in other arts (particularly poets-- poets are the fucking worst ha ha ha).

schnabel and zero dark thirty were painters first, right?

so i'm looking forward to watching the suitmaker's flick once it's out on bluray for sure.

as well as the rest of the others

You're not basic. Sometimes Costco has good shit! Mostly not. But you're not basic.

And you're right, you're right! Gahhh! I get it! I won't edit out my suit maker comment, but it was dumb. There's been so much overlap between fashion and other arts that it's really not a reliable predictor of anything. Kim Gordon! Kanye! So many others that I honestly have no fucking clue who has done what.

When it come to fashion, I've been a dress-casual dude except for hoodies and adidas on the weekends, ever since I stopped dressing like a member of Fugazi. I've never been in a position to buy anything more pricey than Banana Republic or North Face, so i don't know shit about shit when it comes to all that. And I will always shop at thrift stores, no matter what.

And yeah I think Zero Dark Thirty did painting or something but I don't know for sure. Never saw the movie.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|