View Single Post
Old 02.26.2017, 01:11 PM   #20770
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So? Nothing wrong with doing something different in your career. And who's to say as time goes on he won't get better. Also, I'd call him a bit more than a "suit maker"

Have you seen A Single Man? That was his first film he directed and I've always had a lot of love for it.

Yeah, you're right. I'm being hard on him. Then again, he's Tom Ford. He can do whatever. Me, I feel impotent just at the thought of that!

I was actually much better than I thought it would be, to be honest. It was. I read a review of it today that said something like, "This barely feels like it was even made by a human." I think that's sort of what I'm getting at. It seemed to lack feeling, which is weird considering how emotional all the facets of the story are.

Meh. I think it was the violence that really threw me. I was expecting it to be total style over substance, and it wasn't quite like that. I hope he gets better and follows his bliss and all that.

I'm feeling cranky today and yesterday and all year.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|