View Single Post
Old 02.24.2017, 09:25 AM   #2362
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
zombies are the stupidest shit. They are weak, rotting, slow, and catch on fire quicker than fuck.

Also, if zombies eat flesh,brains etc. why do people who have been killed by zombies become zombies? shouldnt they be in the zombies belly? stupid. stupid stupid stupid.

zombies are a perfect monster for today though, because people have become so stupid, so completely ignorant of the way nature works and tech works, that they are all indeed a mindless horde of sheep programmed to do whatever the people in power want them to do, hence they vote for a lunatic like trump, an obvious megalomaniac. fucking sheep.

zombies are stupid because people are stupid.