View Single Post
Old 02.15.2017, 09:00 PM   #7991
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
medical insurance for Robben?

ha ha ha ha!

i think the bit of information i had was that back in 2014 or so bayern had higher revenues than real. this has changed lately, around 2016. makes sense as real has racked up the most recent european cups and pep did what pep does which is work for barcelona.

anyway, robben, was he great today or what? and he's 33! bayern sure knows how to take care of its players. ribéry was watching with his wife. he's the injured one right now, but got a contract extension.

robben was talking to his old pal chech after the game, not sure if you spotted them, looked very friendly. probably thanking his lucky stars having landed where he has.

eta: badstuber is the one you have to look at regarding treatments. i am amazed that they keep him around as he easily spends more time on the mend than playing.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/holger-.../spieler/54659

the guy is an injury champion. he wins all the medals for pain.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|