View Single Post
Old 02.12.2017, 01:10 PM   #48529
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
your going the one way and im going the other.

3:00 in the morning and Miss Eliot can suck it.

missy Elliot and iggy azalea would be a good match. that show never served my fantasy of Petty and John Mellencamp.

Who is Iggy Azalea? (In case you missed it, a nation-wide decision has been made to "forget" that whoever you're talking about ever existed).

I don't know much about Missy after she blew up and became a mainstream queen and a judge for voice shows or whatever. But in 1997, "The Rain" was one of the dopest tracks in existence, and you goddamn well know it.

Seriously, I don't really listen to Missy. I only know a few of her songs from after the Supa Dupa Fly album, and I don't know them well enough to say whether they're good, good-in-a-ba-way, bad-in-a-good-way, or just bad. That shit happened when I was actively avoiding pop culture. But that first album was a stunner. It's weird as hell, a bit like Busta's The Coming, and it predated The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Timbaland was the dude back then.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|