View Single Post
Old 02.12.2017, 03:14 AM   #48526
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I have a confession to make...

In the 20aughts I worked on two seasons of Celebrity DeathMatch as a stopmotion animator. I animated on match between Gwen Stefani and Missy Elliot with some other animators. I had to do a take 2 of someone else's decapitation scene of Missy by Gwen and I didn't have Missy's head fly bigg-e-nough into the camera. The shot was still approved because they said they could make it bigger in post production if they really had to. Because of this Missy got a disease where her eyeballs bulged out of her head.

I am sorry for this but our director even told us in our second run MTV was asking for hamburgers and we were giving them steak. I worked to try to make up for Missy with some propagandas and I know her life has been a lot tougher than Gwens so I hope we can be cool now.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|