View Single Post
Old 02.02.2017, 11:26 AM   #48506
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the feedback!

I love WFMU and have their app downloaded on my iPhone. For those who don't know, you can open the WFMU app and download any program they offer in their archives. Doing it via the WFMU app only allows you to DL the more recent shows (about 6 months worth). For older shows, go to the WFMU website where you can DL to your computer / MP3 device and archives go back for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
hi. yes. those are mixes from Jim Siegel´s a.k.a. Ning Nong /drummer in Raspberry Bulbs (Blackest Ever Black), ex Other Music staff who still works for a record store somewhere in NY, DJ and radio host)/ radio show he used to have at WFMU for a year. all of his mixes are so good and no talking. they are available in archives where you can listen to them online, which is good, coz I can go through them one by one since I wasn§t able listen to them all because of Europe - States time difference back when he was on. still putting out great mixes and do radio shows there and there.

Ning Nong Radio juxtaposes current and classic experimental music with exotica, post-punk, and many other things. it somehow makes sense.

https://wfmu.org/playlists/NI

EDIT: unfortunately, none of the Ning Nong shows are available in the WFMU app. While searching Ning Nong, I stumbled upon: Noise & Syrup......just downloaded the last show.

If anyone is interested, The Avant Ghetto is the WFMU show I listen to the most.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|