View Single Post
Old 01.26.2017, 07:19 PM   #48488
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
oh yeah epmtyset. I heard track Order from their Recur album and had to get the whole album on vinyl. so good. haven't had a time to listen to anything else of theirs. is Demiurge any good?

Yeah, I quite like it. It's been a while since I've listened to it but hearing the new tracks got me in the mood to pull it out. I would recommend it if you like Emptyset. But then there's a new album coming out tomorrow, so that's what I'd focus on if I were you.

I remember it was, oddly, the artwork that drew me to Demiurge in the first place. I don't have any clue what the critical consensus is on Emptyset... never read about them anywhere other than their product descriptions on Boomkat. I don't know if I've ever spoken to a fellow fan before. Hah.

Btw: if you're generally into this kind of weird shit (Emptyset, Eric Holm, whatever) go to Boomkat if you don't already. Such a great site. Good prices too. They feature almost exclusively fucking amazing music. Not a critic site... just a store, and a Fucking incredible one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|