View Single Post
Old 01.20.2017, 09:13 AM   #20578
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
That is not exactly correct. SHITTY paintings can be absorbed in a minute. That type of shit is what is used for adverts and "decoration" because it is devoid of meaning.

Real art takes time to appreciate, evene if yuou love it at first sight. The great art of the world benefits so much from actually living with it, seeing it in different lights at different times of day, when you are in a different mood, etc.

I regularly read 1000+ page books. If people counted the wasted hours spent staring at their phone or tablet reading meaningless shit on instagram and face and snapchat they would add up to PLENTY!

People just are not taught to teach themselves anymore. even college students are fucking idiots these days.