View Single Post
Old 01.19.2017, 06:55 PM   #20568
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
12 Angry Men - Aw man I always forget about Lumet but he is always a god damn knock out. Classic film and good for a night with the lady along with some dinner. But damn that direction by Lumet is absolutely riveting.

Last Year at Marienbad - Aesthetically masterful and the criterion is so so so so gorgeous. But as for everything else... smoke and mirrors. This was my second attempt at watching it, the first time it put me to sleep. Great atmosphere but nothing in the atmosphere. I'd love to see this in a theatre and if I spoke French. I keep going back and forth between "fuck this movie" and "a great film experience that feels like memories". Mostly fuck this movie
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|