View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 03:18 PM   #40160
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks Symbols. I too want to include some of these things into my life. Wince we've lived together, I too have become a messy person. I wasn't a neat freak by any means, but I did like to things have their general spaces. My main issue is time management and it sounds like this is something we can do together. I'm not that into the idea, but I do like the sound being efficient with the short day. I feel like it will ease this pressure to 'change'. She's open to all sorts of ideas, but her problem is continuing with these routines. We've talked plenty about being more organized and we begin to but keeping up with it is another story. But after reading all of this, meditation is what I think will help her the most. Sometimes things are just out of our control and those things will stress her the most. Thanks again man.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|