View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 12:26 PM   #40155
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
call me a wackadoodle but are you guys taking vitamin D in winter? and also when did she last check her thyroid & updated meds? because thyroid + mood go together big time.

sorry to hear you're having troubles. and the above is not intended to minimize or dismiss personal stuff but sometimes the body gets in the way of "the mind" or whatever.

last-- "compatibility" is not always a given but it's something you work on. of course just can't be 1 person doing all the work.

(shit, I forgot about Vitamin D)

Her thyroid levels are great at the moment. She just had them check last week and no adjustments to her medication have been made. She is really good at reading her body and she hasn't been feeling 'off'. As for the compatibility, I know things aren't going to be perfect all the time and we've had some pretty serious fights in the past, but like I said, we've always been good about resolving those issues. While I'm not expecting things to be sorted out overnight, right now I'm just worried about the stress. She's terrible at handling stress and that is what worries me the most. I'm honestly afraid she's going to get sick(because you know...autoimmune disease).
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|