View Single Post
Old 01.05.2017, 09:02 PM   #48445
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
hell yeah, I even like Honey Pie. Cry Baby Cry. Savoy Truffle. it's goofy filler but seems serious because it acts as a whole. the album is one big song. filler or not.

now Julia holds the most to me. not because it's sentimental but because it connects me and my family. have something of a history of this song that's seriously sentimental. sometimes I'll skip it because i'll cry like a little baby. I use to sing it to my daughter after she was born.

I think "Sexy Sadie" is probably the one that I get stuck in my head most often. What a great rock song. That would have made a good single. I used to dislike both Lady Madonna and Ob-La-Di but now I like them both. Especially Madonna.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|