View Single Post
Old 12.10.2016, 11:42 AM   #7797
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
In principal I don't object to it, I just don't like what it's done to those leagues where it's been most fully implemented. For all the Prem's faults, I'd still rather that than what Germany has.
i don't know what you mean (which leagues and what's been done), but the germans generally look happy with their league, whereas english fans often seem miserable in spite of having what's presumably the top league in the world right at home (others say it's la liga). one can get used to abuse...

==

and on bundesliga news, dortmund *barely* managed to tie vs. cologne today, 1-1, at the last minute of regulation.

didn't see other games but bayern and leipzig tied for first w/ 33 pts. which means lepizig lost vs. ingolstadt... yep, lost 1-0.

...and poor wolfsburg, which continues its post-debruyne decline, got beat 5-0 today (yes it was bayern)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|