View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 12:06 PM   #7787
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I half agree but the more I think about it the more I'd understand and even respect him if he did go. 400k a week would make his family secure for generations, to the extent that it could be argued that turning it down would actually be a bit selfish. As a football fan I obviously want him to stay but if I was in his position I'm not sure I'd be able to justify turning that amount of money down for the sake of my own professional credibility.

250k a week could set his family up for generations!

Thing is, the guy is 27 and playing the best football of his life (I still keep thinking about that dummy kick he did against West Ham. Semen inducing). He's clearly someone who loves to play football, and seems to constantly want to better himself. He's not gonna get that in China, is he? And I don't think it comes down to professional credibility. It comes down to ambition and the love of the game. What does he want to achieve and where?

If he went to China his quality would dip massively and quickly, and that would affect his position playing with Chile. And he's someone who gives his all when playing for Chile.

I honestly don't think he'll go and is just using it as his trump card for more wages.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|