View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 07:04 PM   #1925
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
By the way, Laura Dern was pitch-freakin'-perfect as Harris in Recount.

In other news, and this goes here because we know where Mike Pence stands and we know batshit crazy laws like this will spread like a motherfucker during the next four years...

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dsnLHV95xbtzFCMdFIPZUV1hR273M&authuser=0&t opic=m&siidp=afb12aca6d1eda0d7aec041733c31b42eac8

I feel satanic today!
i never saw that movie but now i'm curious

the other ting is i read about the satanic move on i think jezebel the other day but the catch is that they will wait for one of their members to have and abortion AND THEN sue. which is kinda like, i don't know, not quite the same.

but ah, texas.

american capitalism can offer a more immediate solution though. if you can get a mass cremation for a 14lb cat for like $50, i'm sure for a batch of embryos you can reduce it to $5 per specimen at most. or cremate it in a toaster oven, say a few words, go home.

all they're doing is reducing the supply of embryonic tissue for research.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|