View Single Post
Old 11.27.2016, 02:08 PM   #1889
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Bill Maher sucks cock. fuck that asshole. another ugly brainwashed white man just like you. what's the name of his show? he spits at his guest. a rude white man that needs to be hung.

I thought for sure he'd die like David Carradine. he always has that redneck asshat going blha burr durp durp durp redneck drump go hunting goddammit mugfucker fuck mi sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
not aiming at you PLips ...

...but, Hilliary was a asshole bitch that can go fuck herself.

all the reforms you can think of are already set. established in the 60's and before. don't blame nobody. blame no one but yrself you dumbass. work for yr shit and stop asking for handouts you lazy fucking fuck. there's no race problem or sex problem. it's America!!!

now get the fuck out my face. jackass!!!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|