View Single Post
Old 11.14.2016, 08:17 PM   #1774
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
george soros told me i could sup from katy perrys satanic tits if only i spread more pro tolerance memes and aborted more babies

they tasted like sauerkraut let me tell you, full of good bacteria im sure but tangy af. those aborted babies sure do fill you up.

oh well, thats what you get when you chose evil, unlike those good anti semites and truthers on teslas side

oh, some Malcolm X shit.

really!?! that's weird because ken ehrlich told me the same exact thing. then again I might have confused him with al goldstein. we all know the jews run everything. even down to the ads you hear on spotify. we all know jews love hip hop too....to take money from. lets ask louder about all this.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|