View Single Post
Old 11.14.2016, 06:36 PM   #1770
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Probably not good, and I know not as actively, as I could, but I try to. I want to try and get more involved in some way with local ACLU groups, or at least try and send some willingly given money their way.
wow, that's interesting. the ACLU is reputed for being such a bastion of liberalism that rush limbaugh would call his enemies "card-carrying member of the ACLU" back in the 90s. then of course democrats haven't been very big on civil liberties in recent times, with the continuation of domestic espionage, etc., so i understand the flight to libertarianism from that perspective.

so i'm guessing you're a disgruntled liberal instead of republican? or none of the above?

anyway, this got me reading reason.com and i found a bunch of interesting articles about the election-- some against hillary, some against trump, etc. fun stuff to read right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|