View Single Post
Old 11.13.2016, 09:50 PM   #1766
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I wasn't really specifically talking to anyone here. Just interjecting a thought, as some of the posts seemed to be leaning to a more insulting tone. I've just heard a lot of HRC shaming (one article I found yesterday actually had "Hillary Clinton is objectively terrible" as the lead. That shit pisses me off, as it's patently untrue and not cheeky or funny) and I guess I wanted to get ahead of it.

Re: grassroots organizing in rural communities.
LOVE it. Would quit my job to join up with an effort like this if it paid the bills (guy's gotta live). But how to start? Particularly in small towns where "Clinton" is a four-letter word now. Reputations explode as a result of people in small communities going against the tide. Sad... horrible, but true.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|