View Single Post
Old 11.07.2016, 11:17 AM   #19837
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I have been sick for a couple weeks, first with a cold, then with a sinus and ear infection. Stacked up a few sick days during this time, but surprisingly I haven't watched any movies. Just drilled a bunch of the new Supergirl show into my skull. God it's fucking terrible. But I'm a true sucker for all things Kryptonian (remember when I championed Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice?) and I now realize that this suckerdome presents me with a fatal flaw regarding my tv and film sensibilities. I will watch ANYTHING where there's a promise of seeing an "S" inside a pentagon.

Man though... it has some ok moments (or, rather, moments where watching it doesn't actually HURT my artistic and intellectual sensibilities) but man oh man is it a stinkeroo. The main chick can't act for beans but she is cute (in a vaguely middle eastern say if you disregard the hair and focus on the nose and eyes). Looks a bit like an ex of mine at moments. But the whole thing is really quite awful and it's a problem I have that I need to take responsibility for ASAP.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|