View Single Post
Old 11.05.2016, 06:41 PM   #19826
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
finally saw TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE from beginning to end

holy fuck that was a fucked up movie. my wife was closing her eyes and covering her ears by the end. i did manage eyes open, but man, that was some sick shit.

---

watched also AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON and it was good and funny and the hot nurse was hot and i didn't like the puppet too much but okay it was the 1980s.

in some featurette in the disc john landis (the director) made a great point about this movie-- he said this was a very funny movie (he hoped) but not a comedy-- it was a horror film. and i appreciate his sage understanding of genres-- lately people have been calling all sort of horrible shit "comedies" because "sarcasm" or something. like, what's the one with that corrupt drug addicted scottish cop-- that was no comedy it was just disturbing sickening shit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|