View Single Post
Old 11.04.2016, 11:39 AM   #1543
Shaka Moloch
little trouble girl

Shaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's assesShaka Moloch kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka Moloch
Clinton may be older, yet her party was kept under pained revolt most of the time her husband toured to smooth international relations; Trump deserves it and will pay the better homebody and excuse foreign relations eeking for Obama to gain a third term.

In a dream I'd awhile ago, Hillary (& co.) were forced to sea battle after sea battle if she should take the election seat, then it follows seas could rise afterward (if she takes ticket based on incumbent force?) and land loss goes beyond gradual world-wide; when I worked to escape inside of a limousine Obama may've driven he showed me an obliterated world and that we are all lost in a Matrix of some kind or a torn apart future that fears nuclear radiation so bad we're all eventually set to lose a battle to automation; Donald has always been kind to his neighbors, respects his mom and campaigned to be jovial, is well beyond stresses; a Sea Captain whom now works exclusively for the U.S. Coast Guard said he thought we should throw Donald the ticket because he is interested in doing what Japan did for themselves when they became one of the best nations to visit for half a millennia[-a+um]...I'd cast my vote for a joint-party union wherein McCain, Trump, the Clinton gang and the Obama gang are all able to cooperate and establish what needs to set forth in order to enact the capability of earth (Earth; our planet) to travel into another dimension...affecting toward a stance alikened to Parliament now would be wise because the punk-rakyaki movement divorced a lot of our old-time soldiers from dead reckoning during the Reagan years that set the U.S. into super-debt, and for more information raise your dead and set them free.
Shaka Moloch is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|