View Single Post
Old 10.31.2016, 07:44 AM   #1474
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Woke to Trump at a 21.1 chance of winning. Do you enjoy Russian Roulette? Does a 1 out of 5 chance of blowing your brains out feel like comfortable "won't ever happen" chance?

But SYG is on top of things. Strong arguments, interesting links. What more does a campaign need?

Here's what happens:

Pollster calls Person, who reports they are voting for Clinton.

Then I knock on the door. Turns out their car is fucked. Or they have to take their mother to the hospital that day. Or every Tuesday they work a 12 hour shift.

They've heard of early voting, but don't know where to go or what the hours are. I tell them. I hand them literature with an address and hours. They thank me. I thank them.

But above all this, merely knocking on a door, being a presence in a neighborhood, gets votes. It's been proven time and time and time again.

So I don't care how blue your state is or if it even has early voting. You are NEEDED.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|