View Single Post
Old 10.30.2016, 05:09 PM   #1472
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I think equating Iran/Contra with a blowjob is a little too much for my sense of balance, though.

Agreed, and I think horseshit equivalency is the fucking cancer (well, one of 'em... If I remember an episode of House correctly, you can have more than one type at the same time, right?) of current politics. But I think FZ wasn't so much directly equating the two events as the parties' behavior, and he made a point out of distinguishing Whitewater from the BJ. In any case, I posted his opinion because it criticizes this Comey Clown rationally instead of just sniping at him from the void (not that the fucker doesn't deserve the latter).

But HEY, does that Steve Earle song ROCK or WHAT!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|